- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Unleash the enchanting fusion of nature and music with PLANTChoir™, your compact Bluetooth companion for the ultimate plant music experience. PLANTChoir™ utilizes biofeedback technology and a mobile app, Immerse yourself in a unique experience:
1. Immersive Connection: Enhance your connection with nature and your body through meditative and mindful listening scales, as plants create real-time music for a unique, ever-changing experience.
2. Versatile Music Creation: Choose from 40 instruments and themes, mixing 8 musical scales to craft a personalized auditory journey.
3. Interactive Control: Utilize the app for seamless control over pitch, smoothness, Octave influence, and Note Characteristics. Assign up to four instruments to a single plant and save preferred settings with PLANTChoir presets.
4. Convenient Portability: Enjoy plant music anywhere with a portable, lightweight, water-resistant device offering 4-6 weeks of battery life.
5. Recording and Sharing: Easily record and share your plant music via the PLANTChoir app, capturing your favorite settings for a richer experience.
6. Cost-Effective Advanced Features: Access all advanced features without additional costs or ongoing subscription fees, ensuring a comprehensive and economical experience.
- 4 – 6 weeks of battery life
- Up to 40 different musical instruments and themes to choose from
- 8 musical scales. Mix and match
- App makes it easy to control pitch, smoothness, Octave influence, and Note Characteristics
- Assign up to four instruments to a single plant
- PLANTChoir presets - Save all your favorite plant music settings with the app.
- PLANTChoir makes it easy to record your plant music and easily share it with your friends through the app.
- All the advanced features you want without any additional costs or ongoing subscription fees.
Powered by Pretty Comparison Tables
Relax to the soothing sounds of PLANTChoir
WHAT PLANTS DOES PLANTCHOIR WORK ON?
PLANTChoir can be used on all plants; however, certain plants are more sensitive to PLANTChoir. In our experience, PLANTChoir works best on water-based plants (such as Aloe Vera and succulents) and plants whose leaves do not have a waxy coating (such as Orchids and Money Trees).
HOW MANY INSTRUMENTS CAN PLANTCHOIR PLAY?
PLANTChoir offers 33 unique instruments to select from. Each individual PLANTChoir device can play up to 4 instruments simultaneously. To achieve a true choir effect with multiple plants, up to 4 PLANTChoir devices can be connected to 4 different plants, playing 4 different instruments. Watch your plants come together to create unique music
IS PLANTCHOIR WATERPROOF?
PLANTChoir features a water resistant and ruggedized enclosure to allow for indoor and outdoor listening. PLANTChoir devices purchased before November 15, 2021 are not water resistant but splash resistant.
CAN I USE THE APP WITHOUT PURCHASING A PLANTCHOIR DEVICE?
The PLANTChoir app will only work when paired with a PLANTChoir device. However, you can download the app and listen to some sample sounds.
ON THE PLANTCHOIR APP, WHAT DO ALL THE DIFFERENT SETTINGS MEANS?
Scale: The scale changes the style of music. You can choose from 5-note scale, Chromatic scale, 7-note scale, Bio-Rhythm Scale, and our new meditative scales. Note Characteristic: This setting controls the amount of space between the notes. At the fast end of the slider, notes are spaced more tightly, creating the sense that they are being played more rapidly Signal Smoothness: This setting adjusts the resolution of the filtered resistance signal. A sharper signal will create more variation in tone and increase the overall likelihood of a note being played. Dynamic Threshold: This sets a threshold for the signal to activate a note. If the signal is below the dynamic threshold bar, no notes will be generated. If also affects how much the signal affects shifts in octave and volume. With a low, wide dynamic range, there is a more gradual increase in octave and volume variation, with a high, small dynamic range, there is a more rapid increase in octave and volume variation. Octave Influence: While on, Octave Influence allows your plant's energy readings to control the pitch of an instrument. The higher your plant's energy reading, the higher the notes, the lower the energy, the lower the notes. Turn Octave Influence off to disable this ability and allow the notes to play high, middle and low at random.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BEGIN HEARING THE INTERACTION BETWEEN MY PLANT AND PLANTCHOIR?
Once the PLANTChoir device has been connected to your plant, please allow for 3 or 4 minutes for the device and app to calibrate and adjust to your unique plant. You will hear music while PLANTChoir is calibrating, but you will start to be able to truly enjoy and see the interactions with your plant after this time has elapsed. At this time you will start to notice how your plant reacts to you and to changes in its environment.
MY CLIPS ARE NOT CONNECTING
When using the clips make sure that the entire clip is in contact with your plant. Do not use only the tip of the clip. Apply slight pressure to ensure that it is connecting. You will know it has connected by the green bar rising and lowering. If it is red, then it is not connecting. Make sure you have your volume turned UP and tap the PLAY button to hear the instrument(s) play. PLEASE NOTE: For best connectivity of the EDA (Electrodermal Activity) of your plant, it is best to place the clips side-by-side with a minimum of a centimeter between the two clips or across from each other. You can place the clips on different parts of the same plant, however, the EDA may take longer to transmit between the two clips.
WHERE CAN I VIEW THE MANUAL?
Download the Manual in PDF format here.